Monday, May 5, 2008

Spring

The temperature was almost 80 today, so I wore a yellow, cotton shift dress from Anthropologie. The mornings and the air conditioner at work are chilly, so I covered up with my Marc by Marc Jacobs flowered sweatshirt. I had compliments all around. My students told me I looked cute today (to which I responded that I look cute every day). They pointed out that I wear a lot of black, and that the yellow was a good change. My boyfriend offered the same sentiment. He liked the happy feeling of the color yellow as opposed to all my black. I liked his compliment. I felt dizzy for few minutes....

1 comment:

LloydDobbler said...

Today I wore white briefs (nordstrom), old, dated, tommy jeans, a plain white tee layered under a bad, blue, work, t-shirt. Blue Nikes, a brown belt, and Dolce and Gabana Cologne. The spritz of cologne is probably worth more than my entire outfit today.